Third Party’s (Grandparents’) Rights


In cases where parents of a child are not married, or no longer married, a grandparent may be able to obtain recognition of his or her rights independent of the parent’s rights. Generally, to successfully obtain rights to visitation, a third party must have the consent of the parents or prove by clear and convincing evidence that visitation is in the best interest of the child.


Phone: 302.661.0400
Fax: 302.428.3193
521 N. West Street Wilmington, DE 19801

Contact Us Today

Fill Out The Form Below